We are looking for individuals who share our values of excellence, passion, team work, and integrity to be part of Team Alaska.
Purpose of the Job
The Key Account Manager is in charge of leading the Company to win customers and the customers’ customers. The position is responsible in achieving Volume Budget of his customers by aligning Company plans with his Customers’ priorities, in terms of optimizing supply and in developing and executing demand generating work for our brands in his customers’ stores. He is also responsible for achieving the targeted customer profitability in terms of managing product mix, minimizing returns and managing the trade spend. He makes sure that Company investments in his accounts are efficiently and effectively leveraged. He leads his personal growth & development and of Merchandisers and Coordinators working with him.Apply Now
Alaska Milk Corporation is currently looking for individuals to take part of its Field Sales Traineeship program!
The Field Sales Traineeship Program is a 6-month on-the job learning and development process comprised of blended learning methodologies such as classroom workshops, online learning and field assignments.
This program is open to all 2018 graduates and graduating students with strong interest in Sales. The applicant must be willing to be trained and be assigned for field deployment in several areas in the country.Apply Now
1. In-charge of leading his distributors and its key personnel to win its customers
2. Responsible in aligning distributors, distributor sales personnel (DSP) and distributor top accounts with company plans and directions in optimizing volume, reach, productivity, product distribution, merchandising, availability and pricing
3. Must be able to conceptualize and execute demand creation programs/activities for our brands in his area of responsibility
4. In-charge of building the capability of the Distributor organization, particularly in DPS in collaboration with Regional Distributor Manager
5. Ensures that all distributor orders are paid on time and in like manner, company commitments to its distributors are delivered on time and that all company investments to the distributors are efficiently and effectively leveraged
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business/Marketing related course or any equivalent
• Required skills: above average communication and strong leadership skills
• At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Sales – FMCG/Retail/General or equivalent
• Must be very mobile. Open to be assigned in different areas in the country.
• Must know how to drive (M/T)
• Applicants must possess a driver’s license
• Applicants must be willing to do field work
• Proficient in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, and MS Word)
Purpose of the Job
Provide support for the Associate Market Research Manager and greater Commercial team on data collection of market data information as well as analysis of consumer needs on products and services to assist in development of marketing and sales strategies
|1. Serve as the main resource and analyst of Nielsen retail market and Kantar home panel data for AMC’s brand, management and sales teams, CPA, etc.|
2. Create and implement recommendations/guidance and provide guidance on research design project costs
3. Lead in implementation and analysis of customized research results to the Associate Market Research Manager
4. Serve as the main point of contact of agency partners and Brand teams on customized qualitative and quantitative researches
5. Submit monthly/quarterly dashboards and reports for AMC brand and management teams as well as CPA
6. Lead digital research initiatives and capabilities of AMC
You may also email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, write your email and preferred position/job in the subject line.