We are looking for individuals who share our values of excellence, passion, team work, and integrity to be part of Team Alaska.
Purpose of the Job
Delivers Customer Service Level by supporting Key Account Managers and Distributor Managers (for target Accounts) in aligning and delivering agreed-upon logistics intervention to jointly improve effectiveness and efficiencies in the system. He leads CSG team, provides direction and manages the continual growth and development of his team. He ensures Company Demand Forecasts are communicated and aligned with critical departments in the organizations. In situation when supply is critical, he leads the allocation process.
Key Result Areas
•Supports the Key Account Managers in aligning logistics interventions as part of the Joint Business Plan between AMC and these accounts
•Supports the Distributor Team in aligning expectations on Good Warehousing Practices, Product Handling and in Distributor Logistics Leads the Sales and Operations process of the Company
• Manages Allocation process if necessary.
• Ensures smooth order processing flow and oversee entire OTP process.
• Ensures updated status of customer orders and ensure Field Sales and customers are informed.
•Identifies and exploits logistics-based opportunities to improve demand
•Helps secure supply requirements for demand needs beyond what has been planned for
•Follows up channel/teams lagging behind their forecasted/committed goals.
• Personally leads development and performance evaluation of his team
• Acts as resource person for Sales and Customers in Supply-chain related initiatives
• Manages the budget assigned to his team.
•Bachelor Degree in Business related courses
•Sales/ Customer Business Development Work
•Supply Chain Management
•Business Analysis and Planning
•People Development and Coaching
•Strategy Development and Deployment
The Account Executive is in charge of leading the Company to win customers and the customers’ customers. The position is responsible in achieving Volume Budget of his customers by aligning Company plans with his Customers’ priorities, in terms of optimizing supply and in developing and executing demand generating work for our brands in his customers’ stores. He is also responsible for achieving the targeted customer profitability in terms of managing product mix, minimizing returns and managing the trade spend. He makes sure that Company investments in his accounts are efficiently and effectively leveraged. He leads his personal growth & development and of Merchandisers and Coordinators working with him.
Major Areas of Responsibility
1. Prepares the annual customer business plan of his Customer/s, making sure that it is aligned with the Company’s drive and customized with the customer and consumer needs.
2. Leads the Joint Business Planning with Key Customers to leverage both Company and Customer Plans
1. Leads the Customer in planning out order and inventory patterns to achieve 100% customer service levels in the store and at the same time avoid unnecessary overstock
2. Responsible in submitting customer forecast and ensuring that it is aligned with customer’s commitment
1. Jointly develops and leads the execution of programs(e.g promotions/ merchandising drives ) that will help the Customer and the Company achieve our common objectives
2. Regularly reviews the business strategy and tactics of his customers especially in the categories we are in to better understand how we can capitalize our plans to achieve competitive advantage
1. Personally demonstrates the values and principles that the Company adheres to
2. Leads his own personal development and growth process
• Graduate of any business course
• With solid background in consumer sales
• 80% of the job require working in the field and travelling via land and air when necessary.
The Distributor Manager is in charge of leading his distributor selling teams win and grow AMC business and win Mid-Size Accounts and shoppers for AMC in his area of coverage. He cascades and implements directions on how to build both business and organizational capability for the Major Accounts Channel.
He is responsible in aligning his team with AMC’s plans and directions in optimizing distributor sell-out volume, distribution, merchandising, availability and pricing in the mid-size channel. He implements core-work processes of the MS Channel Team in the areas of account engagement, quality operations planning and execution, Daily Routine & Basic Call Procedures, canvass planning & implementation, Retail Performance Standards, effective sales presentations and account management in his area of coverage.
He must be able to lead his team optimize supply and execute excellently demand generating efforts in his area of coverage. He is in-charge of building the capability of his distributor’s MA Team. He collaborates with other support teams both internal and external teams to ensure back office readiness of his assigned distributors to drive excellence in execution.
Major Areas of Responsibility
• Joins Annual/Midyear Business Reviews and planning with top 10 customers per distributor.
• Leads his distributors’ MA channel and key customers in strategy development and deployment system.
• Collaborates with the MA channel team, canvass plans and priorities to be implemented monthly.
• Leads in the local optimization of category and channel plans to continually build the business.
• Jointly develops and leads the execution of programs/(i.e. promotions/ merchandising drives ) that will help the Company achieve its common objectives in his assigned area.
• Leads the Distributor in ensuring on-time and in-full deployment of field merchandising teams to drive availability and visibility of products and execution of promotions in the MS Channel in his assigned area.
• Demonstrates personally the values and principles that the Company adheres to
• Leads his own and his team’s development and growth process
• Graduate of Any Business Course
• With solid experience with working with customers
• Knowledge with basic financial analysis
• Around 3-5 years of minimum experience
• Experience in strategy development and deployment
Prepare, examine and analyze accounting data, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting standards. Collaborates with other Finance discipline to support overall department goals and objectives.
AMC is committed to sell high quality milk products in the Philippines consistent with the ambition of FrieslandCampina. Major raw products are imported and they are subject to volatility of foreign exchange and global prices.
AMC is at the stage of significant change as a result of the acquisition by RFC. Integration process is on-going and management of change demands the organization to attract, develop and retain high caliber Talents.
This role will play a vital function in the integration process as well as driving, facilitating and sustaining positive changes in the organization in collaboration with different Stakeholders.
Hence, this will require different ways of collaboration at all levels: Management Team, within and across functions, CPA Business group.
We are looking for a talented HR Business Partner:
1. Conversion cost
Purpose of the Job
You may also email your updated resume to email@example.com, write your email and preferred position/job in the subject line.